>

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Its Friday!

Friday, Friday
Gettin' down on Friday
Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend
Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)
Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)
Fun, fun, fun, fun
Lookin' forward to the weekend...

I know its SUNDAY but
I just feel like singing this 'damn' song,
sung by Kenneth heheh

Oh, HOLIDAY!!! COME TO MAMA!!
wait. It HAD came
Nevermind..



Okay I want to hope I can tell you everything that happened
on the exam week..
but
I.. er... forgot.. hehe.. 
I know what I remember!
(Dinie, don't think so far..)
Z and D cheated! They sat far from each other but the can still cheat.
Different from Aniq and Mayu the sat next to each other so..

Well, let's talk about.. um,
Ha!
Qaseh's Aqiqah!
Everything was fine!
I just 'ached' my stomach like
A LOT.
(I shouldn't have ate that last chocolate)
Next!
is..I watched Nur kasih... I just cried and cried


Actually I wanted to watch Kung Fu Panda 2 but the ticket was all sold so...
I had to watch 'Nur Kasih'
It was.. Nice.. :)
Can't wait for tomorrow for more
'KUNG FU PANDA-ing'
Yeah!

To Atiqah and Dinie,
Had fun!?
I know the camp was better without me
that was another reason why I didn't go..

No lah! Joking!(kot)
I am glad you had fun...
Atiqah! Just shout at the shoutbox, okay!
BYE!
AIN

0 Comment(s):