>

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Streicheleinheit

Soo... my best friend when I was in college has a boyfriend now. I am officially the only single girl in my batch hahaha (fml).  
I feel happy for her, and at the same time sad, because she didn't tell me anything. "Got boyfriend tell me ah" is what we always said. But she didn't say a single word nor a hint. In fact, I heard it from someone else 
I wish I was in Hamburg to see the very first buds of love in front of my eyes. I wish instead of Huda, I am the first ones to listen their blooming love story. I wish I was there to witness it all. I hate how far apart we've grown both distance and relationship-wise, and I can't even tell her that without getting her feeling bad (or confused. "Why are you suddenly telling me this?")
And I miss her. A lot.
I was even thinking of doing my masters in Hamburg but you know what they say, being a third wheel between best friends is worse than between a couple. Also I would be forth wheeling because her boyfriend is there; or maybe fifth? sixth? depending how many best friends she has? I don't know.
But I'm glad she found happiness, and I hope it continues forever. She deserves the world and so much more.
I truly miss you, Jie.


P/s: the title had no special meaning I just didn't know what to put heheh

0 Comment(s):