>

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A day with my camera (part 4)

Okay.
Let me get this straight.
I know I am not supposed to bring a camera to school,
I just like it!
HAHA
You know when theres something special  happen that day,
at least we can take a snapshot.
Like this one.
(Its not that special but its fun for me)
 first they start like this.
The competition was between:
SAFWAN aaaaaaaaaaaaaannddd
ANIQ!
1
2
3
GO!
 Aniq started.
Wait.
This competition had just started and Safwan lost balance?
 Oh No! Aniq lost control!
At least he was better than Safwan.
HAHA.
So, THE WINNERIS......
ANIQ!!
This is crapping!haha
Now look at this one:
Triple HAHAHAHAAAAA!
Why was he like that?
Maybe because he  was thrilled to see the stickers on the wall
Well, who made those if not  me!
Haha.
(I’m so full of myself)
___________________________________________________________________

WOW! Who were these cute girls???


What was she doing?
HANGING AT MY LEG!?
Oh my god.
She had nothing better to do -.-
^O^
__________________________________________________________
Kenneth said “HEY! Don’t take my picture alone! My picture must be with someone else!”,
 but who cares!
I took his picture without his knowing.
BHAHAHA


Isn't he cute???
Someoe is cuter though.

Until then,
BYE!


0 Comment(s):