>

Sunday, March 20, 2011

WOAHHHH!!! *eyes popped*

OH MY GOD!!!!
My father just bought a new handphone and
when I saw it, I was
OH MY GOD-ing like
100 times!
Well, not hundred maybe 20 but
I NEVER SEEN IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES!!!
Well, if I tell you whats its name,
You'll definitely say
EK ELEH!!
but you know me...
I'm a 'gayat'
so, heheeee
The phone my father bought is...
IS!
NOKIA C7!

OH GOD......
*melts*
That night, my father charged his phone
and when he was asleep,
I was the first to play the games!
YEAH
unfortunately,
the games are educational..
GOOD LUCK for dad
BAD LUCK for me..

It asked, whats the flag of Afganistan? Canada? Haiti? blah blah blah
then, round 2, it asked wheres paraguay..argentina bla bla
then which country has the largest population????
I was (0.o)???
OK,
I better sleep now,
BYE BYE...
haih...
AIN


0 Comment(s):