>

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Crossing Anguish

Let the game begin...

Crap.
Sigh.
OWW!

Every inch of me is aching!

Ran a total of 8 kilometers yesterday.
or to be exact,
I ran jogged 3 km
and the rest,
you guessed it.
I walked like grandma with water spinach (nenek melenggang kangkung)
lolz.

While I ran, I cheered so hard for myself and I imagined pictures of cheerleaders cheering me. They say "GO AINATUL GO!!!: "KEEP ON GOING" "4KM MORE!" and, Ke$ha's song, TIK TOK, kept playing in my head. DON'T STOP MAKE IT POP. :D

I'm happy for my friends because...
they got a better rank than me.. :D
but there's something I'm not satisfied of,

Why every time I worked harder for something, it gets worse?
Example, in Form 1 and 2, I didn't practice AT ALL and I get a 37th place in cross country.
but THIS YEAR, I jogged for 2 weeks and even practiced the day before at Kompleks Belia dan Sukan! FYI, I ran 10 rounds there, okay. Which I never did.
and,
YOU KNOW WHAT RANK I GOT?
4?
no.
Four-ty!

Isn't that some kind of....
URGH.
I'm so mad about it. I thought I'm going to get 20 something or at least,
BETTER THAN 37!

 Okay another example. In every exam or test, I'll always do last minute study which is a week before the test but when I started revision a month before, I don't get the rank or As I want. -.-
*sigh.

but, its okay.
I'm thankful I can cross country,
at least better than those who waited at the checkpoints.:D
I'm sorry for all those KPJ members who wanted to run but couldn't
like Aina and Kak Ruq.
I'm not sure whether Fadlin really wanted to guard or run.

I was so tired I didn't go to tuition.
YOLO.
The heck is YOLO? Just using it HAHA.

P.S: HAPPY EARTH DAY (google reminded me :D)
P.P.S: K2170, CONGRATS! for getting a 100. I lap you


love 1D,
Ain

0 Comment(s):