>

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dinie appreciation post

The heck is that?
:D
I'm smiling to my ears because..........
It's...............
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

DINIE'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!
It was on Monday, actually

Hello older Dinie.
Your death date is closer now, huh?
:D Why am I saying that on someone's birthday?
I apologize :)

So here,
now,
on this blog,
on this freaking going-to-break-anytime chair,
for the second time,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DINIE AQILAH AHMAD FARIZ
 
<3

If you had been on my blog since last year or the year before,
you probably know who Dinie is.
I write about Dinie a million times already.
See this and this

What should I say now?

I'm so sorry about the ugly card
*sigh, it's all that my mind can think of.
As you should've known,
my left brain is not so good.

so, this is a bit cheesy but, um,
I love you,
and I mean it.
How many times should I tell this?

Now this one is cheesier.

Happy birthday my best friend,
Amazing times, we always spend.
Laughter and jokes are common place,
Since we built that solid base.

Special friend that I hold dear,
Always wish to have you near.
We get along, like bread with honey,
A friendship worth, much more than money.

If you stumble, count me there,
Gratitude; no need to declare.
Your thoughts are clear, in my mind,
Understanding we always find.

Happy birthday my best friend,
I’m excited to attend.
This birthday poem, is just for you,
A great big smile is overdue.



love Dinie,-and 1D
Ain

0 Comment(s):