>

Thursday, August 9, 2012

I can't believe we're celebrating Eid soon.

~kumengharapkan Ramadhan kali ini penuh makna~
Alhamdulillah....
MARHABAN YA RAMADHAN!
(too late to say, isn't it?)
I want to make this Ramadhan better than the last one.
I hope it's not going to be the last...
You will come back won't you?
Promise you'll come back.
Fast.
Just like you always do. :)

Okay, so not only Ramadhan is with me.
Trial is too.
I don't even know what preparations I did for this trial
Masya-Allah....
Fine, not to torture you guys about trial, which even if you gave me a year, I still won't be able to face it.
but I still want to write about trial anyway..

BM and English paper was <URGH>
I didn't have much time!
I used every second I have.
My neurons are working
EVERY SECOND.
I didn't even glance at my crush!
Awesome, isn'it.

WOO~SWA!
2 papers left and I'm free till October.
Yeaeeeeeeey.

Break a leg!
For you guys who are sitting for pra-PMR.
and, special GOODLUCK! for someone I would like to say to but can't because of reasons which will make me stagger and die.
lol.

Ain

0 Comment(s):