>

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Stupid love songs

ASSALAMUALAIKUM!
Okay, I have been hearing sooooo many songs throughout my 15 years of life.
Some are poignant, some gives tranquility, some are profound and MOST are horribly stupid.

I actually heard these songs on radio. The point is, upon hearing the lyrics, I really despise them because those words.. they, actually fit for a god. Not to normal human beings. No matter how much you love someone, that love mustn't be more than the love to god and I'm sure it should be that way. What is the most a boy can do to you anyway? Give you life? Provide you oxygen?
I don't deny, love is vital but remember, even loving someone has its limits like a male cannot love a male and vice versa.

FINE, enough with the advice, I want to show you examples.
Look:


Ku Disini Mengalunkan Rindu Yang Resah
Aku Disini Memuja Bayangmu
setiap Detik Degup Nadiku Hanya Untukmu
Cinta Membara Jiwa GeloraKu

-Kau yang Terindah (Alyah)
Even if I love him so much, my heart is not pumping for him. :/


Bagaimana harus bersua
Ku rasa gementar tapi bahagia
Perlukah kita cari peluang pertama
Walaupun kita tak pernah berjumpa
-Cinta Muka Buku (Najwa Latif)
Sorry Najwa's faaaans!!! It's just, this song shows how stupid someone is. She just followed her heart and feelings (ikut rasa binasa, ikut hati mati) although the person is only a stranger on the internet. This is actually the source why teen girls run away from home.

I don’t care who you are, where you’re from, what you did As long as you love me…
-As long as you love me (Backstreet Boys)
This, sounds so desperate.

Okay, to be honest, there are loads more... I know, I'm not perfect; even I CAN'T think of all those beautiful words. I know. I just have to get this off my mind. Even my sister keep singing those, you know, which makes me detest her even more. -.-
AIN




0 Comment(s):