>

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

JPA Interview went well

Well, well, look at me. Enjoying interviews.
That's right, I did.
I did?

Last Thursday, when I found out that I will be having an interview, I WAS TERRIFIED. Why? Not because I'm worried about the interview, i mean, that, too but what's more terrifying is they asked me to wear sports attire! Hell, no. The last time I ran one meter per second was in high school. Any thought of running never occurred since. Also, I was anxious that they might calculate your heart beat rate, Body Mass Index or something. If so, I would be doomed. Failure would be certain because I know I'm overweight. For a person with a height of 148cm, I should be 38 kilos or less! And we all know that I am not. Being the panic girl I am, I stopped eating rice for a week. I didn't know what I was thinking because I know I will never lose a few kilos in a week just by doing that. It's fascinating how the opposite is as easy as eating pie. At least I shed a few milligrams. That's an achievement.

The day came and it was NOTHING like I imagined. I heaved a sigh of relief. No sports involved, thank God. The only purpose is so that we can move around comfortably since we have to sit on the floor and such.~Phew~

To tell the truth, this interview is so much better than the last one. I actually had fun! We (me, fellow interviewee and Mr. Interviewers) laughed. Genuine ones. The interviewers didn't make fun of people and I love them for that. From the registration to the real interview, everyone was so kind. I might not have a chance saying this yesterday but to all of you involved in JPA interview at UiTM S3 yesterday, 고마워. 진짜.

So just fyi, there was about 50 smart handsome pretty nice hopeful straight A's students who went to the interview. Since I was there for JPA Engineering courses so, most were boys. I was quite worried if I couldn't work and get along with boys well but it turned out okay! Basically, about 50 students were divided into 2 big groups. One big group was divided into 2 small groups. I was in Kelompok 2, Group 2.

Other than that, it was delightful seeing my georgian friends there. Chai, Sonia, Aashwini, Zaidi too. Oh, I so miss him. Remember this guy
he is so much taller now. Taller than I expected. Good to see you, guys.
#FunFacts
1. I was the only Malay girl in my group
2. Out of 10 people, 3 were girls
3. Chai and I were like long lost friends though we rarely talked back then. LOL
4.  I made a friend named Izzy!
5. Okay, these aren't fun facts
6. You can stop reading now. Farewell.

0 Comment(s):