>

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

First few weeks @ KBU

Guten Tag!
I am now a legal student in KBU International College or First City University (or so in the future). I will be taking AUSMAT but it will only be Geman and English classes this year. I heard that the AUSMAT is dang hard, the seniors are on the verge of dying. Lol, I don't know. I didn't ask them. I was exaggerating-ha-ha, but it's not easy though, of course, nothing comes easy in this world, especially success. Life here is quite good, the seniors are nice (although the wifi is *cough cough*, oh, nothing)
The first few weeks has been very productive . It was filled with KL strolling (and German classes),








not to mention, tarawikh (and German classes), birthdays (and German classes)




and most importantly, selfies (and German classes), Eheheh.


















Then all of these pictures were took during a fire drill. Who cares about the fire? Selfies are more important, lol :D



Also, Mom did so much for me, providing my every need, granting my wishes and even cooked my fovourite dishes every week. Vielen Dank, Mutter.


(Mom cooked KFC too hihi XD)
Das ist alles
P/S: The post is actually for picture posting purposes XD

0 Comment(s):