>

Monday, April 9, 2018

Life Update?

Hallo, Assalamualaikum, yes, I'm alive and well, thank you. And no, I haven't forgotten about this blog. The number of blog posts decrease exponentially year by year, lol. Okay, so.. I'm in 2nd Semester now and life seems okay.. I hope it continues to be okay. I'm trying not to waste too much time, lessen my daily dose of internet, try to exercise? more? Tht one I'm not sure I'm just too lazy. I am also lazy to cook, which means I don't dinner so often anymore. I mean,.. that's good right? I once ate just one cup of joghurt for the whole day. Bcs this school's cafeteria sucks. Well, I just generally hate all the food here. YES YES EXCEPT CHOCOLATES THTS WHY I'M STILL FAT.
Last February I went back to Malaysia and I was sooooooooooooooo happyyyyyyy. And I feel so rich like, I ate sushi with my sister and it costed 60 ringgit which is like 12 euros for 2 people and I'm like damn cheapppp. ASTAGHFIRULLAHALAZIM AINATUL MARDHIAH
"And do not turn your cheek [in contempt] toward people and do not walk through the earth exultantly. Indeed, Allah does not like everyone self-deluded and boastful". 31:18 
Okay, sorry, I just can't help feel that way haha. And I wonder how I would feel when I finish my studies because my salary would be lesser than what I get now, haha. Okay, to make it more interesting, I'll just leave some pictures here. 
 (my mother forced me to go hiking)
 (I sacrified my face just to put your picture here, Pajel)
 (I ate it all by myself)
 (Aiman's birthday party)
 (favourite dish, sambal sotong (I only like it if my mom made it ahha))



For Easter I went to Köln and Aachen to meet some friends and I never thought those few days were exactly what I needed; Friends' affection. I am so grateful to have these people in my life. I am sorry I didn't appreciate you enough.






  Fast forward to last Friday, I went to Plärrer, it's kind of like an upgraded version of fun fair 

Rather than an exciting trip, it felt more like a Korean class with Kyeoneun hahaha, because she taught me a lot of korean words, I really should go out with her more XD

I'm also sad to say that I don't really read now. I want to. I really do, but I just, don't have the time (more like I don't find the time) because I prefer watching videos on youtube than read. That is so uneducational of me, but that's the truth. I still regard it as my hobby, but it's an activity that I would love to do, rather than actually doing it. Like swimming. That being said, I went swimming last week and I fall in love with water all over again. I think I would feel the same if I start reading (english books) again. One of the reasons I stopped was because I thought, rather than english, it's better to read German. but when I read German, I don't understand and even if I do, I don't find the beauty in it because obviously I lack proficiency. I don't know until when I will stay stupid in German, we'll just have to see.. hmm.  

Last but never least, 
A MERRY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DARLING DINIE AQILAH <3

5 Comment(s):

Hazman said... [Reply to comment]

Waalaikumussalam. all the best Ainatul Mardhiah!

Fadzlin said... [Reply to comment]

Uuuu, i saw me. May you be surrounded with good people and positive vibes. Pary for me too, tau? Love ya

Ainatul Amin said... [Reply to comment]

ALWAYSSS BABYYY HAHAHA

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Assalamualaikum! Thanks for visiting my blog heh... phew had to delete all those spams >.<

zahra said... [Reply to comment]

hello bw here and followed u :D