>

Saturday, January 18, 2020

7 Years Later, New Year QnA

I answered this QnA 7 years ago. Heres the link. I read it recently and want to answer it again and see how my life and maturity has changed XD. So I will be putting my old answers on the top, and new answers at the bottom.

Here it is: 


1: What did you do in 2019 that you’d never done before?
(2012) PMR, wore braces, read books more than ever!
(2019) Went to Korea and France, studied in 4th Semester, had internship in Malaysia for the 5th Semester, arranged a birthday party for a classmate, held my own birthday party at 22 lol

2: Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
(2012) No I didn't. I had never achieve my resolutions, as long as I can remember. Nevertheless, I will still make new ones despite how I know it will be just some other failures in my life.
(2019) Lol what was it again?? I don't even remember. Getting thinner I think, but that went down the drain. I mean, I think my weight is just the same all year. For real though, new year resolutions are fake as hell bruhh. I'm not doing it this year. For 2020, I just plan to live happily.

3: Did anyone close to you give birth?
(2012)Hm,.. no.
(2019) No. Last closest birth was in 2017 

4: Did anyone close to you die?
(2012) Yes, my uncle. He left a wife and a cute annoying child..
(2019) They aren't close (like my Toksu) but it still breaks my heart. People around me seem to go away one by one and I'm scared. I'm seriously very scared. 

5: What countries did you visit?
(2012) Hell nothing. I had never been in an aeroplane. Insya-Allah.. as soon as possible!
(2019) Paris, France. Seoul, South Korea. In the future maybe Greece? or Italy or Spain, not sure yet. I need to confirm who will be available ehe.

6: What would you like to have in 2020 that you lacked in 2019
(2012) Ke-diligent-an. Lolz.
(2019) I wanna go to concerts, man. 

7: What dates from 2019 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
(2012) 19 Dec, I should've taken my PMR results but I was in Fraser. 21 Dec stupid end of the world date that I survived. And some other dates I can't tell.
(2019) 14 February I broke the tie with a close friend, 1 October First Day of Internship, 28 October, my birthday. 

8: What was your biggest achievement of the year?
(2012) PMR! HEHEE
(2019) Just.. living?

9: What was your biggest failure?
(2012) Failing to stop my heart beating so fast when I hear his name. Who? NIALL HORAN.
(2019) When am I not lolll. I think not being able to have or maintain a good relationship with people who live with. I have good friends in Malaysia, sure but in Germany? I don't think anybody really cares. I have only me.

10: Did you suffer illness or injury?
(2012) Alhamdulillah, no. Even if there was, it wasn't serious lah.
(2019) Heartbreak. Twice in a year, wow. Not to be mistaken with a breakup tho XD no, not the romance kind. 

11: What was the best thing you bought?
(2012) Food
(2019) Merch. TONS OF KPOP MERCH and albums. 

12: Whose behaviour merited celebration?
(2012) Dinie's!
(2019) Nobody. 

13: Whose behaviour made you appalled?
(2012) Pajel's! She's not as Asian as I thought. :D
(2019) Ha! Should I even mention? Well a notable one is my classmate. I thought we were gonna love and accept each other but,.. apparently not. I still appreciate her as a friend and very grateful for everything she did but we are bound to break. Once I finish my degree, I don't think we'll be seeing each other anymore.

14: Where did most of your money go?
(2012) Food
(2019) Rent

15: What did you get really, really, really excited about?
(2012) Going to PD with a bicycle! and, when I was going to go to Genting and eat suuuuuuushiiiiiiiiiiii.
(2019) Going on trips!! with good company and Korean idols, have you heard? They aren't human. They fall from the sky.

16: What song will always remind you of 2019?
(2012) When Can I See You Again- Owl City
(2019) Bad Guy- Billie Eilish, Boy with Luy - BTS. Also my fav 2019 song is Mikrokosmos BTS

17: Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
(2012) neutraler, fatter, richerrrrrrrrrrr. I got Raya money BABEY
(2019) last year on this day, I was in London XD. This year in Malaysia. Both are happy places! But generally, I think I get more depressed every year, just as a person. I slowly lose joy in doing things in life. One thing that keeps me happy is Kpop (+Kshow & Kdrama). That's why I have a lot of love for these artists. Because i have a lot of love in me but I can't seem pour it on real people, you know?

18: What do you wish you’d done more of?
(2012) I wish I did more praying, Quran reading and excersising
(2019) Surprisingly, my answer since the last 7 years have been the same. I wish I was closer to God.

19: What do you wish you’d done less of?
(2012) Eating
(2019) Being sad

20: How did you spend Christmas?
(2012) I don't celebrate Christmas. Should I tell you about Eid then? My Eid was great just like my other Eids. Check this out!
(2019) at home sleeping

21: Did you fall in love in 2019?
(2012)Um,.. I don't know.
(2019) Over and over!! Sometimes Taehyung just glows like never before. I also fell in love with Rowoon, Jaewook  and Bentley Hammington this year. 

22: What was your favourite TV program?
(2012) DORAE-MOooooooN~
(2019) At the moment, New Journey To The West and The Great Escape

23: Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
(2012) Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez. I'm sorry guys they are with One Direction! I'm so mad about that. I know, selfish right?
(2019) *coughs* click here

24: What was the best book you read?
(2012) Harry Pottah!
(2019) sad to say, the ony book I remember reading this year was the one I read last week, Entiti by Syafiq Aizat

25: What was your greatest musical discovery?
(2012) One Direction! Oh, that was 2011.. Um, but I saw this awesome video which the song writer draws musical notes on the lines at the same time draw other things like birds or whatever. I like that.
(2019) I have to give it to ATEEZ. They're AMAZING!

26: What did you want and get?
(2012) I wanted many things in 2012. I have to say, I got many of them. Food, air, bed, family, sleep, clothes, shoes, life, good results..
(2019) Pass my exams haha just, passing. Also going to Disneyland Paris and Seoul was my DREAM!! for a long time. I'm glad that happened.

27: What did you want and not get?
(2012) And there are more things I did not get but you can't just waste money like sand, right so just be patient and you'll be able to buy them when you've become a doctor, Ainatul!!!
(2019) I have to laugh,... a doctor? You are going to be an engineer, Ainatul!! XDD. I have a lot of things that I want and not get. Eg: BTS Concert

28: What was your favourite film of this year?
(2012) Rise of the Guardians.
(2019) No doubt Frozen 2

29: What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
(2012) I got in the same class with my loved ones. I realized how I need them more than ever now since all of us aren't in the same class. This is depressing, really.
(2019) My Malaysian Internship did it. I am so happy being in this Department. 

30: How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2019?
(2012) Nerd, serabai, selekeh and sloppy like usual.
(2019) Nerd, serabai, selekeh and sloppy like usual.

31: What kept you sane?
(2012) Dinie, Fadzlin and Aina. Also, Lower form Mathematics. I'm really insane now that I'm sure that I'll have ZERO time to play games, watch Korean things and know the outside news.
(2019) I have to say,.. I don't know. I think it's the thought that my family has great expectations of me and to be honest here, am I ?

32: Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
(2012) ONE DEE-RECK-SHON!
(2019) BTS. since 2013 and always

33: What political issue stirred you the most?
(2012) Bersih? Lol.
(2019) As much as I love Malaysia, I have to say, it's a shit country now. The new government is shit, living expenses is shit, I just hate all the government people in the parliament. They are like monkeys that don't have brains. Supporting communists? Malaysia is not an islamic country? No pension? Fuck you people. 

34: Who did you miss?
(2012) Aina Fatnin..
(2019)  I miss the old me. I miss my brother not having this deep voice. I miss it when he was not taller than my shoulder. 

35: Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2019.
(2012) I should appreciate Form 3 because Form 4 is hell.
(2019) 1. People leave. No matter how much you do for them. They WILL leave.  2. Enjoy your time abroad as much as you can. 3. Try not to take to heart everything that people say. It will only make you sad and heartbroken. Alone.

36: Quote a song lyric that sums up your year
(2012) Matilah Kau.- Once
(2019)  어리석은 경주를 끝내 Let's end this stupid race - BTS

3 Comment(s):

Beeha Azman said... [Reply to comment]

What an achievement Ainaa!? Really proud of you because in 2013 you said you never in other countries.. But, after seven years you got to go to Korea, France!^^

Ainatul Mardhiah said... [Reply to comment]

@Beeha Azman Why do you even read this TT I can't believe someone reads my post ahaha Thanks a lot!!!

Fadzlin said... [Reply to comment]

Weyh interesting gilosss