>

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I love Atiqah!

Hehehehelloo..!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my dear Atiqah!
I’m so P-R-O-U-D!!!
You know what I mean, right?
Even me, myself will never get to do what you did.
Catwalking, on a red carpet, with obor-obor watching!
MY GOD!


You are brave, courageous, bold, fearless, dauntless, intrepid and stouthearted
You know what? I saw this word at Midvalley :

BRAVE
Is to be afraid
but going on anyhow.

Oh yes.
You are the greatest model  I have ever met.
Mmmm...., Atiqah..............
If there is another fashion show......,
are you willing to be the model??
HAHA
SERIOUSLY!
You look like this:
You are not what you think you are.
You are damn cute.
Wherever, Whenever.
Now, everything is done.
No more red carpets,
No more crowds,
No more applause
And most importantly,
No jellyfish!

P.S : Dinie and I kept My god-ing from the moment you stepped the red carpet until school ended.
AIN

0 Comment(s):