>

Sunday, October 2, 2011

That kind of feeling came back

Actually, I’m talking about this cute cute cute 13 year old,
RONAN PARKE !
I don’t know why but I just liked RONAN PARKE
OMG he is so cute.
Before this, I’m obsessed with ZACHARY GORDON
You know Zach Gordon?
Don’t tell me.

YOU DON’T KNOW?!

He is Greg Heffley in diary of A wimpy kid. Hey, you know, obsession  comes naturally  <--- omg what’s that.

Ronan looks quite like Justin Bieber but A LOT more cuter.
You guys know what? Both Ronan and Zach are 13 years old!
Why am I liking younger boys than me? -.-
Ronan Parke is the runner up of Britain’s got Talent.
He should have won !!!
Nevermind, I like him no matter what.


I wonder how did I meet this Ronan on the internet.
I was not searching for anything and suddenly,
I saw his video... WEHEEEEE....
Now, that,
is
FATE


Hey, you guys,
please don't like him okay. hahaha

I made gifs too...

 Yes I'd walk a thousand miles!!!

awh... look at that smile!!

AIN

0 Comment(s):