>

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

KEM PUSAKO HASAN BASIR

PU-SA-KO URGH. Even the name sounded deathly.


I went to this camp for a ‘Kursus Kepimpinan’. It was great. Very great. I love it there. I miss that place too but I really didn’t intend to live there. I hate my sleeping place. I hate the toilet. Despite everything, it was the best camp I ever went :)


FIRST DAY
Nothing adventurous today.
We prayed Maghrib and Isyak, led by Abang Ahmad Ridzwan, the pidato boy. Oh, he is so near to perfection. Not too near but, AHHHH. You know what? I prayed while adoring his sweet voice. He recited the doa and made me cry. OMAIGOSH. I don’t know why I always wanted to cry here.
Forget to say, Pajel, Tiqah and I stayed in a tent, on the first floor. I thought it would be cool as we didn’t have to climb the stairs too much but beyond my expectations, ants filled the tent because of my OREO. I always hated ants. I HATE HATE HATE ANTS. Actually the tent is literally ON the ants’ ‘headquarters’. Indirectly, We were surrounded by ants. RED ANTS. WHY we so unlucky on the first day??? *sigh
Also, I was the tent leader which I was not supposed to be. -.- I’m in the forth group and all of us were supposed to guard the camp site from 1.00 to 1.30 AM.
Penghulu: Ahmad Ridzwan <3
Penghuluwati: Intan Rahawah

SECOND DAY
Waking up at 4.30. I had never been so sleepy. I slept for 3 hours ONLY! -.- After the Subuh prayer, En. Khusyairi gave a ‘tazkirah’. Nothing sticked in my mind. I was so sleepy. I could hear but I couldn’t understand. What I couldn’t stand (tak boleh bla) was when Atiqah slept soundly on a pile of prayer mats while me, slept on my on lap. :D
In the afternoon, we had to gather in the open hall to hear a talk about leadership and communications. It was cool you know. From now on, I can know everything about you just by looking at your eyes. HEHEHE Didn’t expect that, don’t ya?
At 2 PM, we have to go jungle trekking. Not just normal jungle trekking. We have to get in the ooze and find tiny things. Didn’t get those things? MUD ON YOUR FACE. DIRTY SMELLY MUD ON YOUR FACE. My face is covered with those, my clothes are dirty, greasy, smelly and yucky. My trousers have got tadpoles in it. I’m all wet. I TOTALLY HATE THAT SITUATION.
After Tiqah caught 5 tilapia fishes by ‘mengoca-ing’ and I found a plastic bag of sweet potato, we stopped at a stream to at last, BATHE. Thank god. I really couldn’t stand everything on me that time. I love the river. It was icy cold yet able to calm me, rinse the mud off and made me had a great time with my best friends.
At night, Georgians spent time with their own teachers, Pn. Sharifah and Mrs. Lee. We were separated into 4 groups. I was so happy Hanafi was in mine. WOOOO. :D
That night, my group made a mistake and Pn. Sharifah destroyed our tenaciously made work. We were stoned and didn’t know what to say. Pn. Sharifah asked Hanafi what he felt about what she had done. Here was a part of what he said “We know what our mistake was and we were sorry but, when you destroy our work, our hearts were destroyed as well”. I don’t know why I couldn’t contain my emotions and burst into tears. Tiny tears. HAHA. Damn. I really don’t know why. Maybe his words. Maybe his cuteness. WHAT? CUTENESS? I think I liked Hanafi a little now- and Ridzwan. HAHA. What a rush. Somehow, we, I mean, Abg Hakim and a sister made the work again and it was nice. :)
Before we sleep, Pajel also said something to me, ‘One night more and we are free from this tent suffering’. Tiqah said ‘When you are back at home, you’ll be very grateful of what you have’ and they were all true.

THIRD DAY aka LAST DAY
There was nothing exciting in the first 5 hours of living that day but at 11, we have water confidence and kayak. Pajel can’t even move in the water. What a goat. :D
Instead of kayak, I call it bumper boats as it actually bumped around instead of making real moves. Plus, Kayaking is hard! Its pedals are heavy. *sigh.
After playing in the water, we played cooperative games. At the first station, a pail of water was put in a big circle and we were given pieces of long ropes. We have to take the pail out of the circle without spilling the water in it. My group was the only one to take the bucket out. I wasn’t that proud because I wasn’t given the chance to help.
The last event, as the ending of the whole camp, was the closing ceremony. Hanafi was the MC.
Then, before I knew it, it was time to go home. The time was so short. I slept soundly in the bus. So does Pajel.
I hate how everything ended so fast….  Never mind. C’est la vie :D


Some quotes:

#1 rule of leadership. EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT.
(I heard it this morning on the bug's life)

What goes around, comes around

Believe that you ARE a leader. 
( I don't know :/)

Before starting this, think. Are you qualified to be a leader?
(I told you I don't know!)

If we want someone to respect, love or do anything to us, make the first move
P.S: I finished reading The Hunger Games and can't wait to watch the movie. IT WAS SO AWESOME! CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT!!!
P.P.S: Thank you Fadzlin for always being with me through thick and thin. Thick and thin? Is there even? HAHAH. Thanks, love you. Read her post here
love 1D,
Ain

1 Comment(s):

eka9472 said... [Reply to comment]

You know what,I'm 11 and when I read your post,it is so interesting.By the way,I sleep 3 hours only,too. Haha but I don't think so kayaking is hard.Have you play flying fox? That is so scares me to death