>

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

I look kinda cute

Whether I win it or not, though I desperately hope I do, I feel good even being a nominee.
Deep in my heart I've always wanted to try to be in this kind of organisation but my self esteem is lower than the ground and deeper than the sea lol.
I always feel worthless and wonder who the heck would choose me? Nobody in their right mind would.
But I'm just glad I passed that. I mean, I still think that way but at least not right now. Maybe after I don't get choosen I will HAHAH.
Well also I agreed to be nominated because I want to be closer with my friends (since most of the people nominated are in my class). If they don't get choosen, then I don't really have a reason to be in this organisation. Also I wanted to do something more for people and myself. I want to try and hold some responsibility (although I already have a lot to bear). I'm stupid like that HAHA

Good luck to me. Fingers crossed!

0 Comment(s):