>

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Just in case...

I know you wouldn't care...
I got this from Fatyn :)


If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Does it include dead people? If it does, Rasulullah <3, My dead cousin Hanisah and 1D, Jong Kook and other RM members.

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
"A whole number is divisable by onather if the remainder is zero"
-Longman Essential Mathematics. I'm just holding it not reading it -.-

What do you think about most?
PMR! RM! HARRY POTTER! Dinie, Crush?

What does your latest text message from someone else say?
Do I look like someone who owns a phone?

What’s your strangest talent?
I don't know if I even have one. I can arm wrestle though HAHA. Also, I can fake a burb and LIM-BO-ROCK! Are these called 'talents'?

Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
Girls are most beautiful except me?
Boys are most stupid and aren't cute except.. him? lol

Do you have any strange phobias?
Phobia to bahas, tea and insects. EWWWW.

What’s your religion?
ISLAAAAAAAAAM

If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Going back inside..

Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
BOTH. But I prefer behind :) but sometimes I think I don't deserve being in front of it :/ 

Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING! ONE DIRECTIOOOON!

What was the last lie you told?
'I don't know' which I actually know.

What does your URL mean?
My diary's name. It's so dumb isn't it. I think I'm gonna change it. When I'm ready.

What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Greatest weakness: Me 
Greatest strength: Me

How do you vent your anger?
This is weird but I punch my pillow. REAL HARD.

Do you have a collection of anything?
Stamps and stickers! I kind of regret it you know, buying all those when I don't need em. Sigh. The stamps are cool though...

Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
I don't know... I should be better.

What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
A sound I hate: Those stupid boys' laugh 
Love: I love the azan :),Songs and his sexy romantic voice! :D GODIK

What’s your biggest “what if”?
What if, I really will be successful one day?

Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Right arm, computer monitor, left arm, air.

Smell the air. What do you smell?
I smell.. soap- oh no! MY LAUNDRY!!!!!

What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
Okay, done with the laundry. SIGH. Okay. Worst place? CAFETERIA and camp sites. I love my room.

Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
Niall James Horan

To you, what is the meaning of life?
Life is something temporary. Do anything you need to survive the after life. Life is also full of things and confusing feelings. Therefore, we must be brave to face anything because, c'est la vie :)

Define: Art.
Dinie.

Do you believe in luck?
Of course. How do you think I survived all those exams?

What was the last book you read?
Harry Potter and the goblet of fire- or should I say, the math book?

Do you have any nicknames?
Yea.. Natul -.-, Jong Kook! (It's what I call myself.) Gwang Soo, Mudblood?

What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
Broke a bone on my left wrist.

Have you ever caught butterflies?
physically, no. Idiomatically, yes.

Do you have any obsessions right now?
Me corazon. <3

Ever had a rumor spread about you?
YES. I HATE IT

Do you believe in magic?
Only when I read..

Do you save money or spend it?
95% SAVE

List out your favourite foods.
Sushi, mom's dish, grand's dish and most sweet, edible, halal food.

How many relationships with boys/girls have you had?
Who would like me anyway?

Where were you yesterday?
Dental Clicic

Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
There are papers.. 

What are your favorite animals?
CATS! and Pandas and koalas and kangaroos and dolphins oh and and penguins :)

Where is your best friend?
Probably at home, sleeping or reading HP: Order of The Phoenix

Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
Well, I don't know how Dinie, Pajel and Tiqah survived. Seriously guys, how did cha?

You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Firstly, I won't be walking to work because I'll have my luxurious car and even if I do,I won't save that dog because I will have to samak and all.. loads of work you know. Plus, I don't want to get fired by my father. (eccentric)

What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
The Script- The Man Who Can't Be Moved and Kim Jong Kook- loveable

How can I win your heart?
Give me food. Like Dinie does.

What is your favorite word?
T--uuuuuut

Basic question: what is/are your favorite color/colors?
RAINBOW!!

What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
Do you love me? (this is not mecessarily for my crush)

You can re-live any points of time in your life. Which of your past would you like to experience again?
The day I met Dinie, Atiqah and Pajel, the day I received my UPSR results, the day that someone talked to me, the day I was almost dead when I was a baby.

Ever been on a plane?
Sadly, no

If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
My family is awesome. Can you marry my aunts?

sincerely,
AIN :)

0 Comment(s):