>

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

That incident :(

I'm sorry for not updating for... quite a while.

^ This word is dedicated to those readers who constantly read my blog :)
Like my best friends.
Well, who else?
I don’t think there IS someone else.
Who wants to know a typical life of a normal girl anyway. :|
My mom was fuming with rage the other day ( well, something made her angry ) and she made up her mind.
You know what it is? No internet surfing until my sister finishes her UPSR and me, my PMR !

OH MY GOD.

Can you imagine that people?

And, you will never know how I updated this.MySpace


You know what? I still think that I will update and I assure you, this will NEVER be the last !! :D

Insya-Allah….

Um, Dinie, I’m so sorry I can’t upload the picture you wanted :D. That is because the kind of wire that is usually used by me to transfer pictures from camera to the laptop is nowhere to be found. HEHE. So, if I find it, I’ll e-mail it to you, okay.


Btw, I'm gonna miss my friends this December, and I'll miss you, crushy crush crush. :P

OH GOD. I can't publish my signature. There is this E-Kamus bugging me. I hate you, I DON'T EVEN NEED YOU !!! GO AWAY !! I can't copy! Shit. Go Away. I'll report this to my father after he is back from Langkawi !!!!

0 Comment(s):