>

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Will You Accept or Deny ?

Hey curious you!
Actually, I want to make a challenge.
I don't know if this will work
but
it is worth trying :D

Okay, here it goes.
List from A to Z,
websites that will automatically open when you type a letter, then enter.
example:
me:
when I type the letter 'm',
this will appear.
so, for letter m, it will lead to my blog :D
Got it?
Oh yes, do link it. :)
I know I'm talking like .. um, I don't know. Let It be.

This is my result :
A- asdfghjkllove.tumblr.com
B- blogger.com
C- chibird.tumblr.com
D- dinie-aqilah.blogspot.com
E- esjeyzee.tumblr.com
F- facebook.com
G- google.com I'm sure everyone is the same
H- habplus.com this is a game :D
I- infinite-swag-blog.tumblr.com
J- just-andy.tumblr.com
K- kintanti.com
L- leafhotel.net this is also a game
M- myoneandonlycrowny.blogspot.com < my blog <3
N- nurfadzlinrs.blogspot.com
O- onlinegames.net
P- poptropica.com
Q- quizzilla.teenick.com
R- ratupetninlaw.blogspot.com
S- slimdiet2-amieza.blogspot.com mom's blog!! Do follow.
T- touch-me-never.tumblr.com
U- none. hehe
V- videokeman.com
W- wordhippo.com love this.
X- xpsycho.tumblr.com
Y- youtube.com
Z- also none..

so, there they are..
Hope you guys accept this.
PLEASE.

so, I'm hoping on these the most.
DINIE, PAJEL, FADLIN  and TIQAH
and YOU .
Do comment once you did it.
I LOVE YOU GUYS.



AIN  

0 Comment(s):